Sunday, August 14, 2011

summer sessions - - summer wedding.


This was more than just shooting a wedding to me. The bride is one (of two) of my bestest of friends. Tab and I have been tight since highschool and I see no end in our friendship for many decades to come. I haven't known Ian nearly as long but (I hope) we have become fast friends. I couldn't handpick someone more loving, supportive, hilarious or compatible for Tab. Not only are they loyal, great friends to Michael and I, they are wonderful parents to whom I can only admire and respect. Their son is such a light in my life (and everyone who surrounds him) I am so ridiculously honoured to be his godmamma. Tab is seriously one of the most amazing people I've ever met, and I'm SO SO thrilled that she's found a love we all hope and pray for.

Their wedding day, though hot, went off without a hitch. I've never seen Tab look more beautiful and I've never seen Ian so proud to have Tab on his arm. I wish them only happiness and laughter. Being a part of their special day meant more to me than being able to take their photos. I'm so glad Tab hung in for all the photos and I so hope that I can do her beauty justice. Here's a couple favourites from the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All photographs are accurate. None of them is the truth. - Richard Avedon - 1984

Followers