Monday, August 22, 2011

summer sessions - - katie b.



Blog posts really don't do this relationship justice. I've probably shot katie more times than anyone else and it will never get old. Hair and makeup was more extensive this time around but the final result was well worth the struggle! It seems that when we're together the stars align and everything works out perfectly. I'm so thankful to my husband for acquiring the antlers and my good friend brittany for letting us borrow the upstairs of her house. I love these photos and love katie even more. I'm so proud of the model she's become and I know she'll be famous. I can only hope she remembers me when she's on the cover of Italian Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All photographs are accurate. None of them is the truth. - Richard Avedon - 1984

Followers