Tuesday, September 6, 2011

summer sessions - - princess emma


Emma's mom is one of my good good friends. During one of our hangout times I brought up the idea of making Emma some tutu's. After seeing how much she loved them, and how ABSOLUTELY adorable she looked in them I just had to do a photoshoot! Emma definitely proved that age has nothing to do with cooperation. She was without a doubt the easiest kid I've ever taken photos of. Such a sweet little ham. Andrew is also one of the best kids I know and such a great big brother. I love this family. I'm so proud of Sam for being such a great mom. I'm also crazy excited to shoot her wedding in the future. No one deserves happiness more than her! Here's a few of my favourites.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All photographs are accurate. None of them is the truth. - Richard Avedon - 1984

Followers