Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sorry.


Dear readers:

I regret to inform that if you are a regular visitor of this blog you will have noticed I haven't been uploading lately. I still have lots of shoots to finish and deliver then post but t'is the season. Things are busy, and I am busier. Between working crazy amounts, shooting and editing, christmasy stuff, and family/social obligations, I have zero time for the internet. (Don't even get me started on how far behind in Gossip Girl I am) Forgive me if I don't post any of my other shoots till after December.

Sincerely,
Vanessa Reilly.

PS. Here's a cute picture of my godson to hold you over until January.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All photographs are accurate. None of them is the truth. - Richard Avedon - 1984

Followers